Home Tags Supportive-care
Articles & Reports
- ICJR REWIND: Are Smoking Cessation Programs Effective for Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients?
- What Does the Future Hold for Prevention of PJIs?
- Extended Antibiotic Prophylaxis Can Reduce PJIs in Revision TKA Patients
- Does Tramadol Have a Role in Managing the Pain of Knee OA?
- ICJR REWIND: Antibiotics for Perioperative Prophylaxis in TJA Patients
- ICJR REWIND: Helping Patient Reduce Their Risks Before Total Joint Arthroplasty
- The Impact of Restricting Opioid Use in Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients
- THA Patients Don’t Need a 2-Week Supply of Opioids to Achieve Good Pain Control
- Patients with Diabetes More Likely to Develop Hyperglycemia after TJA
- ICJR REWIND: An Update on DVT Prophylaxis for Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients