Home Tags Foot and Ankle
Articles & Reports
- Is a Synthetic Cartilage Implant an Appropriate Treatment Option for Patients with Hallux Rigidus?
- Most Patients Could Return to Sport and Physical Activity after ORIF for Lisfranc Injury
- Understanding 2 Surgical Options for Treating Ankle Arthritis
- Which Approach Is Right for Repairing a Calcaneus Fracture?
- FEATURED SURGERY: Claw Toe and Plantar Plate Repair
- ICJR Interviews: Examining Wound Complications after Achilles Tendon Repair
- ICJR Interviews: Controlling Pain after Ankle Fracture Surgery
- ICJR Interviews: Does Resident Involvement Increase Morbidity or Mortality?
- ICJR Interviews: Examining Functional Outcomes of 4 Total Ankle Implants
- Lower Risk of Death with an Ankle Fracture than with a Hip Fracture