Home Tags Foot and Ankle
Articles & Reports
- Is Early Weight-Bearing Appropriate After Surgery for Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy?
- Patients Outcomes Are Better with TAA than with Ankle Arthrodesis, Study Finds
- Evaluating the Role of Early Weight-Bearing in Patients with Ankle Fractures
- Comparing Non-operative Treatment Pathways for Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Is a Synthetic Cartilage Implant an Appropriate Treatment Option for Patients with Hallux Rigidus?
- Most Patients Could Return to Sport and Physical Activity after ORIF for Lisfranc Injury
- Understanding 2 Surgical Options for Treating Ankle Arthritis
- Which Approach Is Right for Repairing a Calcaneus Fracture?
- FEATURED SURGERY: Claw Toe and Plantar Plate Repair
- ICJR Interviews: Examining Wound Complications after Achilles Tendon Repair