Travel Scholarships Available for Fellows for the ICJR South Hip & Knee Course
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, through the generous support of our members and corporate partners, is offering fellows in orthopaedic programs the opportunity to earn a travel scholarship for the 7th Annual ICJR South Hip & Knee Course, taking place June 27-29 in Key Largo, Florida.
Fifteen scholarships of up to $1,500 each are available, and they are intended to offset expenses for travel to the course, such as airfare and hotel. Please note that course registration is complimentary for fellows.
The submission deadline has been extended to Friday, April 19.
Travel scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled and in good standing in an orthopaedic fellowship program
- Submit all information requested before the deadline
- Agree to attend all educational sessions during the meeting
- Agree to accept the scholarship funding after the meeting
How to Apply
Please submit the following in a Word document to Richelle Lopez at email@example.com:
- Your contact information: Full name, address, office and mobile phone numbers, email address
- Fellowship program name, program director’s name, and address
- A brief personal statement (200 words or less) addressing the importance of attending the 7th Annual ICJR South Hip & Knee Course
- A letter of support and verification of your eligibility for these scholarships from your Program Director
- Your curriculum vitae
The 15 winners of the travel scholarships will be announced on Wednesday, May 1.