Residents and Fellows, Submit an Abstract for ICJR’s 10th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course
Submit an abstract on a topic related to direct anterior approach total hip arthroplasty by Monday, August 16,
for a chance to present that research at the podium during the meeting!
Up to 8 abstracts will be selected for podium presentations, and 2 awards will be given:
- The Game-Changer Award, given to the abstract most likely to influence practice
- The Best Question Award, given to the abstract that attempts to answer the most important/innovative question
The 10th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course will take place October 14-16 in Houston, Texas.
The lead resident or fellow author of the abstracts selected for podium presentations will receive a grant of up to $800 for travel expenses, 1 night’s accommodations, and the opportunity to present the paper during the meeting.
The 2 award winners will receive a plaque, a grant of up to $1500 for travel expenses, 1 night’s accommodations, an invitation to attend the faculty dinner, and the opportunity to present the paper during the meeting.
All abstracts selected for podium presentation will also be featured on ICJR’s website, ICJR.net, and will be promoted to the orthopaedic community.
Only 1 submission per person will be accepted, and only residents and fellows practicing in the US are eligible.
Abstract must address topics related to direct anterior approach total hip arthroplasty, must be 200 words or less, and must include the following:
- Author names
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts must be submitted as Word documents. No other file formats will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted here. Abstracts submitted by email or other means will not be accepted.
- Each abstract must be submitted in 2 formats:
- A Word document containing the complete abstract as well as author and other required information; please name this document: 2021_DAA_Abstr_[presenting author last name]_[presenting author first initial]_[first 3 words of title].docx
- A Word document containing a “blinded” version of the abstract; ie. this version must contain no information indicating author, institution, or other identifying information; please name this document: 2021_DAA_Abstr_[presenting author last name]_[presenting author first initial]_[first 3 words of title]_blind.docx
Submit your abstract here. Authors will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by August 31.